As a member of Touch & Sell’s Customer Care team, you’ll be responsible for satisfying and assisting customers at the first level of requests for support.
Place: : Boulogne Billancourt (92100) / Telework
Type of contrat : Open-ended (CDI)
Start date : ASAP
Salairy : Based on experience
Your future missions
Very different from the “call centre” image, you’ll be working closely with our customers:
- You’ll provide top quality written and spoken assistance to our solution’s customers
- You’ll look at their requests from all angles – a real Sherlock Holmes determined to find the solution that will make them happy!
- You’ll work in collaboration with the R&D and Product teams in order to add to the roadmap via customer feedback.
- You’ll be a driving force behind development of methods and tools that make our Customer Service ever better.
- You’ll further improve online assistance with a view to developing customers’ and partners’ skills and self-reliance.
If you’ve got what it takes, if you’re dynamic and determined, then we belong together!
- Business-school profile – with digital awareness and a liking for new technologies
- Excellent writing skills and impeccable spelling
- Interpersonal skills and empathy
- Rigour, responsiveness, organisation and self-reliance are your watchwords.
- Dynamic and determined, and looking for an enriching customer-relations experience with more than 250 customer companies!
As Customer Care, you’ll be an integral part of the CSM team, in direct contact with Customer Success Managers, developers and customers.
Managed directly by the Head of Customer Success, you’ll participate in various individual and group sessions on matters for action.