Customer Success Manager
As a CSM at Touch & Sell, you’ll be responsible for managing the customer cycle from onboarding to training, during all the stages in our customers’ lifecycles.
Place: : Boulogne Billancourt (92100) / Telework
Type of contrat : Open-ended (CDI)
Start date : ASAP
Salairy : Based on experience
Your future responsibilities as CSM
- You’ll know your customers’ organisations and activity sectors.
- You’ll assist your customers proactively in the definition, implementation and monitoring of their Sales Enablement strategy.
- You’ll train and assist your customers in making proper use of the solution in order to unify their teams.
- You’ll advise your customers’ teams and monitor their progress towards regular reporting.
- You’ll add to CRM’s customer-monitoring tools.
Your Skills & Experience
We’re looking for business school graduates or equivalent, ideally with initial 2 years’ experience in Customer Success.
- Autonomy in Project Management
- Good communication skills
- Teaching skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Business acumen in order to identify development opportunities in your customer portfolio.
Our CSMs are real Sales Enablement experts and are always in close contact with customers to help them take full advantage of the Touch & Sell solution.
It’s a 4-person team dedicated to their respective customers, which are divided up by sector and size.
“Your general mission is to assist customers with a view to ensuring their loyalty and commitment to the solution. If you’re motivated by a desire to satisfy the people around you, this position is made for you!”
Cynthia Rebeiz Damiani, Head of Customer Experience, Touch & Sell