Lead Dev Ruby on Rails
You’ll be responsible for one of our solution’s major tools: our Studio. It’s the web application that our customers and our team use every day.
Place: : Boulogne Billancourt (92100) / Telework
Type of contrat : Open-ended (CDI)
Start date : ASAP
Salairy : Between €55k and €80k depending on experience
Your future responsibilities
- Regular updates on the latest versions of the Rails Framework
- Continuous improvement of performances
- Continuous improvement of security
- Analyses & corrections of bugs in partnership with the Customer Care team
- Analyses & implementation of new functionalities in partnership with the Product team
- Technical support to future Studio recruits
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Experience of projects
You’ll join the R&D team, which is responsible for all internal developments.
The R&D team works in 15-day iterations in partnership with the Product team.
You’ll take part in various sessions:
- Daily, to present your progress, call on the team’s help in the event of blockage, and provide your technical expertise
- End of iteration, to present your work
- Retrospective, in order to improve the team’s procedures
- Engagement, in order to determine the next iteration’s tasks
During each iteration, a member of the R&D team must participate in customer support in partnership with the Customer Care team.
We also hold in-house training sessions during which you’ll share your knowledge of new technologies with other members of the R&D team.